MIM Systems (ClockRite) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MIM Systems (ClockRite) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Information about your computer and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including company name, invoice and delivery address, contact names, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses).
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including company name, contact name, phone number, email address, number of employees and any other information you supply to us)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. The file helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies (normally found in "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy") if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
International data transfers
Data aggregation, analytics and profile creation
We may analyse your browsing behaviour to draw inferences and create profiles about your personal preferences and behaviours. We may then use such information for the purposes described below;
Behavioural advertising and cross platform targeting
(a) Served by us
We may use your information (including profile data) to serve you with advertising, which is relevant to you, on our websites and the websites of third parties.
(b) Served by third parties on our websites
(c) Served by third parties on third party websites
We may provide your personal information (including profile data) to third parties who may then use it in combination with personal information that they have collected from you to serve you with relevant advertising on third party websites.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.