C-100AC Proximity Door Access Control System
- Customer Reviews
Please contact us to discuss your specific Access Control requirements and place an order with our sales team
Proximity door access control system with RFID and smartcard capability. The C-100AC is suitable for indoor installations and will link to most internal doors. This door entry system ensures only authorised personnel can enter specified locations.
Each C100 Door Access Control System comes with a starter pack of 10 RFID Accessories. Please order additional Keycards or Fobs as needed.
- Sophisticated proximity door entry control
- Robust, contactless proximity clocking technology makes this ideal for harsh environments
- Supports additional proximity readers if needed
- Centralised PC based access control software to manage personnel access levels and time zones
- Convenient personnel grouping policies and multi-site capability
- USB pen drive data collection for when network is unavailable
- Live employee door access monitoring via TCP/IP
- 12 months support
- Free technical support for your chosen qualified access control installer
Proximity Door Access Control – How It Works
Employees use the C-100AC access control terminal to open a secure door by presenting their assigned keycard or fob. The C-100AC terminal works as a switch, ensuring the door mechanism can only be opened by authorised staff. Staff will receive an audible and visual message to confirm door access. A backup PIN number can also be issued if needed. Door entry is quick, secure and fully reportable.
Entry/Exit and Multiple Door Access Scenarios
The AC100 Access Control terminal can be used in tandem with our [link]peripheral proximity door entry controllers[link] to manage entry and exit on either side of a single secure door, or to control movement through two or more nearby entry points. All devices are centrally managed through our PC based access control software.
C-100AC Door Access Control Clock Capacity & Recording
The C-100AC access control terminal stores one card/fob profile per employee. Employees are assigned a pre-programmed keycard/fob that corresponds to their profile in our software suite, allowing them to begin clocking quickly and efficiently. The C-100AC clocking terminal has the capacity for up to 3000 employee profiles.
Permissions and Time Zones
Our intuitive software makes it easy to monitor and manage employee movement between areas, allowing you to specify access permissions by role, responsibility, or department/group. Once the system is configured, your assigned in-house administrator can enroll and remove users with ease.
Door Access System Requirements
- Nearby standard power source
- Electronic door lock, such as a maglock or turnstile
- Local door installation engineer
- TCP/IP network connection (optional)
- Windows PC (optional)
All systems include training and setup assistance.
Any Questions? Simply call us on +44(0)1246 267715. If you are ready to order simply click on the BUY NOW button at the top of the page.