C240 Biometric Door Access Control System (IP Rated)
- Customer Reviews
Please contact us to discuss your specific Access Control requirements and place an order with our sales team
Biometric door access control system with fingerprint and proximity capability. This secure door entry system will link to most internal or external doors, and will only allow access to authorised personnel. The C-240 door access system can also be utilised for employee Time and Attendance if required. Suitable for outdoor installation.
- Sophisticated biometric door entry control
- Fingerprint technology eliminates the possibility of unauthorised personnel entering restricted areas of your premises
- Extremely robust casing with proven fingerprint clocking technology makes this ideal for outdoor installation
- Supports additional biometric and proximity door access controllers if required
- Intuitive PC based door entry control software
- Centrally managed staff door access levels and time zones
- Convenient employee grouping policies with multi-site capability
- Live employee door access monitoring via local network connection
- USB pen drive collection for when network is unavailable
- 12 months support
- Free technical support for your chosen qualified door access control installer
Biometric Door Access Control – How It Works
Employees use the C-240 secure access control terminal to open a door by presenting their registered fingerprint to the biometric scanner. Staff will receive an audible and visual message to confirm door access. The C-240 terminal works as a switch, ensuring the door mechanism can only be opened by authorised staff. Door entry is quick, secure and fully reportable.
The C-240 access control terminal will also accept proximity keycards or fobs, ideal for temporary staff or contractors. Alternatively a PIN number can issued to authorised personnel.
Entry/Exit and Multiple Door Access Scenarios
The C240 Access Control terminal can be used in tandem with our biometric and proximity peripheral door entry controllers to manage entry and exit on either side of a single secure door, or to control movement through two or more nearby entry points. All devices are centrally managed through our PC based access control software.
C-240 Door Access Control Capacity & Recording
The C-240 access control terminal can store multiple biometric credentials for each employee, enabling them to record every fingerprint if required (fingerprints can be damaged by scratches or burns, so it is advisable to record at least two prints for each staff member). To register a user, three images of each fingerprint are taken at the clocking terminal. The registration process takes approximately 10 seconds per employee, and the C-240 access control terminal has the capacity for up to 3000 fingerprint templates.
Permissions and Time Zones
Our intuitive software makes it easy to monitor and manage employee movement between areas, allowing you to specify access permissions by role, responsibility, or department/group. Once the system is configured, your assigned in-house administrator can centrally enroll and manage users with ease.
Door Access Control with Time & Attendance – How It Works
Employees use biometric and proximity credentials in tandem, utilising one method (ie fingerprint) to register attendance and the other (ie designated keycard/fob) to gain secure door access. Each employee can register up to 16 attendance clockings and unlimited access control events per day. Our proprietary PC based time & attendance software enables quick and easy payroll calculation and features late start and early finish tracking, grace and rounding options, holidays, sickness, and overtime calculations.
Door Access System Requirements
- Nearby standard power source
- Electronic door lock, such as a maglock or turnstile
- Local door installation engineer
- TCP/IP network connection (optional)
- Windows PC (optional)
All systems include training and setup assistance.
Any Questions? Simply call us on +44(0)1246 267715. If you are ready to order simply click on the BUY NOW button at the top of the page.