Peripheral Fingerprint Door Entry Controller (IP Rated)
- Customer Reviews
Please contact us to discuss your specific Access Control requirements and place an order with our sales team
Biometric Door Controller Overview
- Sohisticated Fingerprint Door Access Control
- Biometric Security Means Only Authorised Employees Can Access Secure Doors
- Extremely Robust Casing With Proven Fingerprint Clocking Technology Makes This Ideal For Harsh Environment Installations
- Backup RFID Proximity Capability Inbuilt As Standard
- Weigand Connectivity To Primary Access Control Terminal
- Sleek Door Controller Design Suitable For Public Areas Or Office Environments
Biometric Access Control
Employees use the fingerprint door entry controller to open a secure door by presenting their registered fingerprint to the biometric scanner. Staff receive an audible and visual message to confirm door access. The door entry controller works as a switch, ensuring the door mechanism can only be opened by authorised staff. Access control is quick, secure, and fully reportable. The fingerprint door entry controller will also accept proximity badges or keyfobs, ideal for temporary staff and contractors.
Entry/Exit and Multiple Door Access Scenarios
The biometric door entry controller can be used in tandem with our C240 (outdoor) and C260 (WiFi) Biometric Door Access Control Devices to manage entry and exit on either side of a single door, or to control movement through two or more nearby entry points. All devices are centrally managed through our PC based access control software.
Permissions, Time Zones, and Live Monitoring
Our intuitive access control software makes it easy to monitor and manage employee movement between areas, allowing you to specify access permissions by role, responsibility, or department/group. Access events can be viewed in real time via live monitoring, and your assigned in-house administrator can enroll and manage users with ease.
Any Questions? Simply call us on +44(0)1246 267715.