The cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
Essential Cookies are vital to key functions of the website such as our checkout and callback features.
Statistical Cookies help us monitor the number of visitors to the website and see how they navigate once they’re here. This information helps us ensure visitors can find what they’re looking for, which pages they find useful, and which ones they don’t.
Functionality Cookies support other, non-essential parts of the website. They allow us to recognise you when you return to the website, for example, which helps us remember your shopping cart or the currency you’d prefer we display prices in.
Functionality Cookies tell us how users find our website (through google, or by clicking on an ad), which pages they visit, and the links they click on. They may also be used to serve you with limited, relevant advertising on our website and the websites of third parties.
Some cookies expire when you end your browsing session. These are known as ‘session cookies’. Some, particularly those that remember preferences or login information, expire at a fixed point in time, or when you manually delete them from your browser.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Among other things, our cookies help us:
- Make sure our website is easy to navigate and use
- Improve the speed/security of the website
- Handle callback requests, and run our online checkout
- Monitor how visitors use the site so we can make improvements
- Serve you with limited, relevant advertising.
Third party functions
- Our Support Portal is powered by Helpscout
- Our Shopping Cart and Checkout features are powered by WooCommerce
- We use Google analytics to monitor traffic and usage patterns on the website
Turning Cookies Off
You can access options to refuse some or all cookies, including the ones used by this Website, in the settings of your browser. Detailed steps on how to disable cookies in your browser can be found here.
If you wish to opt out of Google’s tracking and analytical cookies specifically you can do so by following the steps found here.