MIM Systems (ClockRite) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MIM Systems (ClockRite) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The data controller in respect to information gathered on this website is Motor Industry Management Systems Limited (trading as ClockRite) a company with a registered office at Dunston Innovation Centre, Dunston Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 8NG. We are a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our nominated representative for this purpose is Kevin Churn.
Information we collect when you use the ClockRite Website
The information we collect falls generally into the following categories:
- Information you give us: This is information you provide when using features on this website such as our callback request, support portal, or online checkout. You may choose to share your name, business address, contact details, and information about your business with us through use of these features.
- Analytics: We also make use of Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. Analytical data may include IP Address and browser details, location information and browsing habits. Through Google’s personalised ads service we may also use this data to serve you with relevant advertising. All information is aggregated and anonymised at the point of collection and cannot be used to identify users personally.
What we do with the information we gather
Information we collect is used to better understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and payment
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To administer the website, and ensure it is safe and secure
- To customise the website acccording to your interests
- With your consent we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- With your consent we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Disclosure of your information
We work with a small number of third parties who provide us with services necessary to the operation of our business. These services include our email system, webhosting, payment gateway, and remote support service. More information about the third parties we work with is available on request.
Limited information is shared with Google on an aggregated, anonymised basis through our use of their Analytics and DoubleClick Ad exchange service. You can find detailed information about how Google uses this data here, as well as advice on how to opt-out if you wish.
We disclose your information only when necessary in the facilitation or maintenance of a business relationship with you. Personal information is not disclosed for marketing purposes.
We may disclose your information to third parties if we are under any legal obligation to do so, or to protect our rights, property, safety, or those of our clients or others.
Security and Retention Period
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will retain personal data only as long as it is required for the lawful purpose under which it was obtained. Any data that is no longer required on this basis will be destroyed.
International data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website (such as reviews) will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We’ll always seek your specific consent to such transfers of personal information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We have no control over the content or conduct of these websites, and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Data aggregation, analytics and profile creation
Behavioral advertising and cross platform targeting
(a) Served by us
We may use your information (including profile data) to serve you with advertising, which is relevant to you, on our websites and the websites of third parties.
(b) Served by third parties on our website
(c) Served by third parties on third party websites
We may provide limited, aggregated and anonymised information to third parties who may then use it in combination with similar information that they have collected to serve you with relevant advertising on third party websites.
If you do not wish to be served such advertising you can opt out of some personalised ads using the directions found here.
You have the following rights under law regarding your personal information
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information wher there is no further reason for us to use it
- The right to restrict the use of your information
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes)
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision
Your rights are listed here in summary only. To learn more about your rights and how they apply to your personal data please see the following information provided by the ICO
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be payable in certain cases to cover our administration costs. Should you wish to exercise this or indeed any of your rights under the GDPR please write to Kevin Churn, who is our nominated data Controller for this purpose.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly rectify any information found to be incorrect.